Covid Safety at our performances
We take your safety very seriously and we want to make sure everyone can continue to enjoy the arts.
- Our venues are all well ventilated - in some cases, doors will be open and it could well be cold so please bring a coat
- Our musicians are unmasked for performance but test before performing
- We provide hand sanitiser for your use and welcome mask-wearing!
- We ask you to not attend if you feel at all unwell and ideally lateral flow test your whole family before attending.
It means a great deal to us that you continue to support the arts and that we can offer you a safe experience.
Ticket terms & conditions
1. If you are feeling unwell with symptoms of Covid-19 on the day of a performance we kindly ask that you don't attend the show but wish you a speedy recovery!
2. We don't offer refunds to any of our concerts or shows but will happily offer you a ticket for an alternative date/venue where possible. As a small charity we are unable to offer refunds unless we cancel a show. If we offered refunds to everyone who couldn't make a performance, we would struggle to pay our performers and put on future performances. Our amazing performers are still performing and deserve to get paid, and we rely on ticket sales to do that. Refunds mean our artists don't get paid, and we believe that's unacceptable.
3. If you want to change your tickets to a different performance time/date/venue, please do let us know and we will swop your tickets over, subject to availability.
4. If government/local guidelines alter resulting in need to cancel a show we will contact all audience members and issue full refunds. Similarly, if any of our musicians are unable to perform, we will cancel the show and issue full refunds.
5. If you are no longer able to attend a concert and don't want to swop to another performance, please feel free to sell/pass on your tickets.